Carbon Monoxide detectors provide peace of mind
Keeping your family safe is likely one of your top priorities. Carbon Monoxide is a colourless, odourless, and toxic gas created by the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels (gas, oil, coal and wood). These fuels are used in everyday household appliances such as water heater, gas range, gas/kerosene heaters, wood/gas fireplace. All of these appliances pose a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
A carbon monoxide monitor can give you peace of mind, Carbon Monoxide detectors use sophisticated electronics and sensor technology to detect and record the levels of CO circulating in your indoor air. If a high level of CO is detected, the device sounds an alarm.
There are two basic designs of Hanwei Electronics carbon monoxide detectors, based on the power source.
If you suspect high levels of carbon monoxide or poisoning:
Get fresh air immediately by open doors and windows, turn off any fuel burning appliances and leave the house.
See a doctor or go to hospital immediately. Tell them you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning.
- >>Previous: Protect your home and family with a natural gas alarm
- >>Next: CO alarm: Unseen dangers for the family member