Why ignoring CO alarms will cost you

Carbon monoxide (CO)is a deadly, colorless, odorless, poisonous gas. It is produced by the incomplete burning of various fuels, including coal, wood, charcoal, oil, kerosene, propane, and natural gas. Because it is impossible to see or smell the toxic fumes, CO can kill you before you are aware it is in your home. Low levels of Carbon Monoxide will cause symptoms that mimic the flu. Usually you will experience headaches, confusion, dizziness, nausea and fatigue, it makes sense to install a carbon monoxide detector in your home to help keep your family safe.

Never ignore an alarming CO alarm! It is warning you of a potentially deadly hazard

Immediately move outside to fresh air.
Call your emergency services, fire department, or 911.

Test Your CO Alarms on a Regular Basis

Although had a false alarm, it is crucial to test your CO alarms on a regular basis. For detectors plugged into an outlet, you must test these once every month. If your carbon monoxide detector is battery powered, change your batteries once a year.


Recommended products

For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.