Why you shouldn't ignore your carbon monoxide level detector

Why you shouldn't ignore your carbon monoxide level detector. If you have gas-burning appliances in your home, carbon monoxide poisoning is the biggest risk you face. Every fuel-burning device in your home, including the gas water heater, range and furnace, can emit carbon monoxide gas if combustion is incomplete.

High exposure to carbon monoxide can cause death within minutes, however even low exposure shouldn't be ignored.

Unlike smoke or natural gas, carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless, but it is just as poisonous. The only tried-and-true method of protecting yourself and your family from CO poisoning is with carbon monoxide detectors. These devices plug into wall outlets (or battery power supply) and it shows the level of carbon monoxide present in the air, and to sound an alarm if the level reaches a critical level.

If your home does not currently have any carbon monoxide detectors installed, please obtain some as soon as possible.


Recommended products

For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.